Kawasumi Laboratories America, Inc. is currently hiring. We are seeking an experienced, Western Regional Sales Manager. Location Dallas, TX.
The Western Regional Sales Manager is a dedicated sales executive responsible for creating and executing a strategic approach to drive sales growth by leveraging the field independent sales representative and distributors. The Western Regional Sales Manager is the architect responsible for articulating the Kawasumi value proposition within the boundaries of the region. He or she must possess a strong drive for results, documented success working in the distribution landscape coupled with a firm understanding of the healthcare industry. The position holder is a team oriented, independent, self-starter with strong organization and relationship building skills. The Western Region is defined as KLA regions 3, 7, 5,9 and 10.
- 5+ years of medical sales experience a – Required
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree – Required
- MBA Preferred
- Prior healthcare experience – Required
- Skills set with GPO|IDN processes, reporting, & business practices
- Computer Skills, Microsoft Package, & Excel Requirements
- Residence within the current geography or proximity of the territory is required – 80% travel
- Experience in cold calling and opening new accounts
- CRM experience in reporting & leading teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in conducting in-services & presentations
- Experience in making multiple referral calls to Medical Professionals, Medical Teams, & Medical Company Executives on a daily basis
- Ability to analyze sales data, report on them, & develop a sales strategy
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial spirit, attention to detail, well organized and strong problem-solving
Base salary plus commission, monthly auto allowance & gas reimbursement, expense budget, incentives, 401K, medical & dental benefits. Our company is a Drug Free workplace and EEOC employer.
Please forward resumes to Rebate@kawasumiamerica.com. No phone calls please.