Classification: Salaried – Non- Exempt
Location: Corporate Office – Tampa, FL
Position Reports to: Controller
Description: Self-motivated, dependable individual with excellent communication and accounting skills to assist in all financial reporting requirements. Specialist must be highly motivated, possess a strong desire to complete tasks, and deliver solutions to our clients and vendors.
Job Duties: Individual will be responsible for the following duties.
- Managing and directing accounting needs with the clients, vendors accounts, and balances
- Process Vendor Invoices, Process Vendor Rebates
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies with Vendors & Customers
- Prepare Monthly Consolidated Rebate Reports with accompanied detail for Vendors
- Work closely with and monitor the customer accounts including AR Collections
- Operate as a team with Customer Service
- Advise and consult with clients regarding invoicing and requests.
- Improve financial status by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends, reporting recommending actions to Management Team
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting raw data and making comparative analyses
- Able to suggest and propose changes in methods for job responsibilities
- Advance Skills using database, excel formulas, pivot tables, and logic
- 2 or more years of accounting work experience with a service-oriented company.
- Accounting degree preferred but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required to quickly resolve client or vendor issues.
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience & Pay:
- Billing: 3-5 years
- Accounting Concept Knowledge & Experience: 2 years
- Salary DOQ
Please forward resumes to Rebate@kawasumiamerica.com. No phone calls please.